Every effort is made by Bounce to ensure that you are completely satisfied by the service you receive from us. That said it is important that you understand who your contract will be with as well as the terms and conditions of any contract entered into with Bounce.
“Bounce MTB Suspension Servicing” and “Bounce” are trading styles of Rivington Leisure Limited, Company Number 8761750. Any contract entered into will relate to Rivington Leisure Limited.
These terms and conditions will apply to servicing and purchases whether made via our website, over the telephone, in person or by email. Nothing in these terms and conditions will be deemed to affect your statutory rights.
By using this site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
You will need:
- A copy of your receipt.
- A completed Returns Form.
- Details of any item you’d like in exchange if applicable.
- A proof of postage for when you return the item(s) to us.
Webshop Return FAQs
What is your return policy?
If you ordered the wrong item; no longer require the item; were sent the wrong item; or the item is faulty – simply return the item to us in its original condition & packaging within 14 days of receipt for a refund or exchange.
How do I return my item (s)?
Simply send your item back to the address on our contact page. Please ensure that you package items carefully and that you ensure that you obtain a proof of postage or a signature. Please note that we accept no liability for lost items prior to them reaching us.
What if the item(s) are more than 14 days old and there is a fault?
You will still need to return the item(s) to us with a copy of your receipt and the Returns Form. The relevant product will then be returned to the manufacturer or distributor and a warranty claim will be raised upon your behalf.
We aim to despatch all web orders to you within 2 working days of the order. Please note that this excludes complete bikes and handbuilt wheels to which up to 5 working days should be expected before despatch. If for any reason these timescales cannot be fulfilled you will be contacted and advised accordingly.
Any changes we may make to our privacy Rivington Leisure Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site bouncecycles.co.uk (our website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you will be stored on dedicated severs from SW Broadband Ltd T/a Cloud Above https://cloudabove.com/
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Rivington Leisure Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- To invite you to review our goods or services through third party websites such as Trsutpilot.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us by emailing email@example.com.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised at any time, any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
policy in the future will be posted on this page.
Where Bounce provides links to other websites or services it is in no way responsible for the content or policies of those websites or delivery of the services.
The content and photographs used on this website are owned or licensed to Bounce MTB Suspension Servicing and are not to be used without our express permission. Any infringement will result in an automatic £250 charge and further action will be taken to remedy the situation.