FREE RETURN SHIPPING WHEN YOU BOOK TWO OR MORE ITEMS FOR SERVICING COSTING £130 OR MORE ONLINE – usually £13, next day courier.
What do we include with every RockShox Fork Service? Whether you want a service for your RockShox Pike, SID, Boxxer or any other RockShox Fork, we’ve got you covered.
All RockShox fork service prices include the following:
- Complete strip down and thorough chemical clean of the entire fork including springs and dampers.
- Renewal of all fluids and oils using top quality lubricants.
- Replacement of oil seals and foam rings.
- Replacement of dust seals.
- Replacement of air spring O Rings where applicable.
- Stanchion clean and re-lube again using top quality lubricants.
- Rebuild charger damper if applicable (optional extra – select from drop down box and add to basket).
- Re-size fork bushes if necessary.
You can also book a lower leg service if your forks are quite new (refer to manufacturer’s guidelines for the recommended service intervals for your forks) or if they have had a full service fairly recently. A lower leg service includes:
- Removal of fork lowers.
- Replacement of oil in fork lowers.
- Replacement of foam rings, wiper seals and crush washers.
Please note that we have been advised by SRAM UK that fork bushings will not be available going forward for Rockshox forks and instead you will need to purchase a complete new lower leg. If you have any questions regarding this matter please get in touch.
Prior to booking a Rock Shox suspension service please ensure that you check the list of suspension units that we do not service to avoid delay in the processing of your order.
Please note that the shipping costs are for the return shipping only, we do not arrange collection of your fork/shock/dropper which you will need to send to us. We use TNT and DPD, many of our clients use the Parcel2Go website.
Maintaining your suspension unit to ensure correct function and longevity is of paramount importance. A MTB Suspension Service will ensure that wear and tear is not accelerated by the ingress of dirt and water into the suspension unit.
Left long enough without a service and your suspension unit will suffer irrevocable damage which cannot be corrected without the replacement of costly components. The most common issue we see when receiving a unit for a MTB Service is damage/wear to the coating on the stanchions.
Servicing intervals will vary depending upon where you ride, how hard you ride and the conditions you ride in. Please refer to the manufacturers guidelines for information on service intervals.
If you have any questions regarding a RockShox Fork Service please do not hesitate to contact us.
MTB Suspension Service Centre based in Preston in the North West. Insist on the best.