FREE RETURN SHIPPING WHEN YOU BOOK TWO OR MORE ITEMS FOR SERVICING COSTING £130 OR MORE ONLINE – usually £13, next day courier.
DVO fork service
What do we include with every DVO fork service?
All DVO fork service prices include the following:
- Complete strip down and thorough chemical clean of the entire fork including springs and dampers.
- Renewal of all fluids and oils using top quality lubricants.
- Replacement of oil seals/foam rings where applicable.
- Replacement of dust seals.
- Replacement air spring O rings where applicable.
- Stanchion clean and re-lube again using top quality lubricants.
- Damper bleed where applicable.
- Bush re-sizing if necessary.
Prior to booking a DVO fork service please ensure that you check the list of suspension units that we do not service to avoid delay in the processing of your order.
Please note that the shipping costs are for the return shipping only, we do not arrange collection of your fork/shock/dropper which you will need to send to us. We use TNT and DPD, many of our clients use the Parcel2Go website.
Maintaining your suspension unit to ensure correct function and longevity is of paramount importance. A DVO fork service will ensure that wear and tear is not accelerated by the ingress of dirt and water into the suspension unit.
Left long enough without a service and your suspension unit will suffer irrevocable damage which cannot be corrected without the replacement of costly components. The most common issue we see when receiving a unit for a MTB Service is damage/wear to the coating on the stanchions caused by the ingress of dirt and debris.
Servicing intervals will vary depending upon where you ride, how hard you ride and the conditions you ride in. Please refer to the manufacturers guidelines for information on service intervals.
If you have any questions regarding a DVO fork service please do not hesitate to contact us.